Monday 30 August 2021

Transformation of my cat into a killer whale/killer whale facts

Here's a great idea for costume why don't you turn your pet into an animal or you. Today we had to research facts about an animal there were books based on our reading difficulty the book that I got was killer whales. Did you know that killer whales eat other whales to crazy right? This is my facts and information slides about killer whales also you can get to see a hilarious/outrageous creation of Sim-Sim my cat being turned into a killer whale. I found it difficult to transform my cat into a killer whale. I found trouble-free to find facts and information about killer whales. Please tell me in the comments what you enjoyed about this and what I could change/work on next time. I hope you enjoy it...

2 comments:

  1. Morena Sreelakshmi,

    I really enjoyed reading the interesting information that you wrote about Killer Whales. I never knew that they could live up to 80 years old. I wonder if their age is in decline due to plastics and fishing rubbish in the ocean? I also really like Sim-Sim turned into a whale. He makes me laugh.

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miss Hickling, Thank you for the lovely comment. In reality, the rubbish which is thrown into sea not only affects the whales but all the living organisms in marine world. I too laughed a lot after seeing this transformation of Sim-Sim:) :) :)...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.