Wednesday 18 August 2021

Keen to know about robots?

In Ruma Rua we have been learning about robots and we designed our very own robots. My robot is a waiter drone it's name is Drono. Drono is a very active waiter drone who serves people food in restaurants. The reason why I made Drono is because waiter sometimes get tired and stressed out when doing their work also not many people like being waiters and robots like Drono never get tired of doing work that's what robots are made for. Drono the drone can fly, talk, and get their order Drono has a stand on top and it's secured properly so that the food and plate can't fall off. Drono always has a bright smile on his face entertains the customers with his beautiful lovely eye catching colour that glows like stars in the night. I would appreciate it if you could please comment on what I could change next time Thank you...

2 comments:

  1. Tēnā koe Sreelakshmi,

    What a fantastic problem you are solving. Drono will be able to work 24/7 without getting tired. Your design is very clever and it's quite different to many of the other robot designs I have seen. How much would it cost to buy one of these robots?

    Nga mihi,
    Miss Hickling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miss Hickling, thank you for commenting on my blog post. Drono is a waiter drone and the reason why I made drono is a lot of waiter's get yelled at for bringing the food so slowly sometimes and drono is a very fast worker drone that's made drono. I'm so glad you liked it I wanted to created something
    unique with own special ability from others. Drono would probably cost about one hundred to maybe one hundred and fifty. Hope to seeing you back in school again...

    Ma te wa
    Sreelakshmi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.