Saturday 22 January 2022

Summer Learning Journey - Last And Final Journey For The Summer!

Can I just say how FUN it was doing and seeing all of the Summer Learning Journey tasks... Even though some were difficult to do... Having a go was the best part and seeing all the wonderful comments just makes my day. Thank You SLJ for this Fantastic opportunity where kids can Learn, Create and Share. So much memories... If I was to talk about my education I would say ''The best education is from the hearts of people and not from a book!'' The SLJ has taught so many valuable lessons like Never ever stop learning because if you stop learning you stop growing... I am so grateful that we get to do the Summer Learning Journey... It has been an awesome experience and I hope going forward this continues. I may have not done such a great attempt at completing the Summer Learning Journey tasks. But I'm glad I tried and gave it a go! This may not be such a good video to show my Thank You to the SLJ. I hope you guys enjoy the rest of your Summer Holidays... Ka Kite!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.