Monday 23 August 2021

Have you ever seen a unicorn cat and bunny human?

Today Sim-Sim my cat and me took some funny photo of us I was bunny human and Sim-Sim was a unicorn cat. Sim-Sim had a horn on his head and he looked a unicorn he was actually supposed to to be a bunny but one of his fake bunny ear fell of and the other bunny was leaning in the middle so he kind of looked like a unicorn cat not a bunny cat. It was a little hard to take a photo of him because he kept moving and didn't want to be in the photo especially with the unicorn horn on his head. The end was the best part I could look at the photo and finally take the unicorn horn of  Sim-Sim so he wouldn't stop scratching his unicorn horn and meowing. 




4 comments:

  1. Morena Sreelakshmi,

    You really have left me entertained this morning. You and Sim-Sim look very cute in your outfits and I can only imagine from your quality blog post how difficult it was for you to keep him still. To answer your questions I have never seen a unicorn cat before. What gave you the idea to create this?

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miss Hickling, The idea to create a unicorn hat for my cat came into my mind while I was making my funky hat, my cat Sim-Sim was watching it very curiously and he found to be very excited. So I decided to make one for him too. But actually it has two horns, unfortunately one fell down and other horn stayed, so it looked like a unicorn horn. That's what finally ended up in a unicorn hat for my cat Sim-Sim :)...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cats are very curious aren't they. Some of the best ideas I think come out of the blue like that.

      Delete
    2. Hi Miss Hickling, You are so right...:)

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.