Sunday 1 August 2021

My Faith poster...

In Ruma Rua we have been learning about Faith in R.E this week. When I think of Faith I think of a guiding light that shows you the right path to go and do. Faith is like a wifi signal. Learning about Faith made me really interested and made me want to know a lot more stuff that I didn't know about Faith already. I also learned that there is only one leader that can rule the world and planet that is only God. He has all the right to do and rule our kingdom the world.

I would really appreciate it if you could comment on what I could change next time please feel free to comment on any of my blog posts. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.