Thursday 19 August 2021

Have you seen a Jigsaw planet before?

Finding Jigsaw puzzles and putting them together where they belong was one of our tasks we has to do in google meet class also making a prayer space be sure to check that out  too. These are all the Jigsaw puzzles I did some where very easy  mostly the animals but the sea lion was a little hard to figure out but I still managed to do it without help from anyone. I did some monument Jigsaw puzzles they were harder then the sea lion it took me more than ten minutes figure that out. I enjoyed seeing the finished Jigsaw puzzles that I did did especially the cute baby ginger cat...I found it challenging to put the Jigsaw pieces together and do them by myself. Here is a link to the Jigsaw puzzles that you can do...






3 comments:

  1. Morena Sreelakshmi,

    Wow that is a whole lot of jigsaws that you have completed. Ka pai. I enjoyed reading your quality blog post about what ones were easy and what ones were more challenging. The animal ones are my favourite.

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora sreelakshmi
    What a quality blog post, and what an incredible amount of puzzles you have worked on. I have to agree with Miss Hickling, the animal ones are my favorite too. I am really looking forward to seeing your prayer space too. What items did you use for your prayer space? Keep up with the wonderful lockdown learning. I look forward to visiting your blog again soon.
    Nga mihi nui
    Mrs Tamatea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mis Hickling and Mrs Tamatea, Thank you both for commenting on blog post I'm glad you liked it very much I had some free time so I decided to do some more of the jigsaw puzzles...Mrs Tamatea I used an old skirt of mine and some leaves and lavender flowers to represent ordinary time for my prayer space on my other blog post. Thank you both so so much...Hope to seeing you back in school again...

    Ma te wa,
    Sreelakshmi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.