Monday 23 August 2021

Fly high in the sky can you guess what it is?

''Fly high in the sky can you guess what it is?'' Today in google meet class we have tasks to finish but before I can tell you solve this riddle. Fly high in sky can guess what it is? it's not type of bird or UFO, drones, or a hot air balloon it takes up most of the space. From down you can see the land underneath. Do you know what it is??? Well if you thought airplane you are...Correct you guessed it. But if not well done you still tried.. because of the pandemic going around everyones stuck in there bubbles and are not aloud get out. I know how it feels getting stuck in a box for hours and for some people it would be pretty annoying and to others FUN! no school no homework relax and play video games all day long. That's why we got this cool task to do get outside and have real FUN instead of being stuck in a box hours...We could choose our activity we could do outside like play catch, tag, and hide and seek also we had to take a video or a photo of us. I choose to make paper airplanes for this task. 


2 comments:

  1. Bonjour Sreelakshmi,

    You had me thinking all sorts of flying objects, but not aeroplanes. Well done on writing an interesting and capturing beginning to your blog post. It looked like you had a lot of paper planes. How many did you make?

    Au revoir,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miss Hickling, I used to make and play with paper planes when I was in India. It gave me back those beautiful memories today when I made it again. I have made a total of 3 paper planes. Thank you so much for your lovely comment:)...

    Ma te wa
    Sreelakshmi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.