Thursday 5 August 2021

Mind blowing facts about Japan you never known about...

In Ruma Rua we have been learning about Japan and it’s sacred cultures and it’s meanings. We learned that men in Japan do Sumo Wrestling and a lot of other facts so if you want to see more, check out this blog post.  Also My class has done artwork of Japanese pagodas. Be sure to check that out too.
My learning went really well with a lot of great facts and information that I read. But the thing that I found a little challenging is recording the facts and information to my slides.
I would really appreciate it if I could get some feedback on what to change next time. Also what I did really well that you enjoyed seeing from the blog post.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sreelakshmi, I am Haripriya from New Windsor School. I liked how you explained about the facts of Japan. I also liked how you described about Japan's mountains and food. Most of the facts I didn't know about but now I know them. I also found it pretty interesting.

    Regards Haripriya Rm 22.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so so much Haripriya for commenting on my blog posts you are so sweet. Yes same I didn't know some these facts about Japan either. For our learn create share in our class we had to read this pretty cool book Japan I learned about what they celebrate and what they eat also what kind fitness and exercises they do in Japan.

    Thank you Haripriya...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.