Tuesday 31 August 2021

Ready to learn about the Paralympics?

 Beep Beep next stop the Paralympics. Have you ever heard about the paralympics before? The paralympics is where disabled athletes show their AMAZING talents no one is perfect everyone is different special and unique in their own funny ways. Remember that you need to believe in yourself to achieve. The paralympics is full of incredible athletes with special gifts. Can you think of one special gift that you have? It can be the tiniest thing like having food a loving family for this wonderful day shelter under your head. In fact I'm very thankful that I have all these great things a loving family food this wonderful day and some Great friends.

2 comments:

  1. Morena Sreelakshmi,

    What an inspirational quality blog post you have written. One gift that I have is a loving family and good health. (That was two, I know haha). I can see that the key theme in your digital learning object really is to believe you can and you will. I heard a Paralympic athlete say on the TV yesterday that 'it is not about what we don't have, it is about what we do have'.

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miss Hickling, Thank You for the lovely comment...I'm glad you liked it...Yes the theme in my digital learning object is to believe you can and you will...I also heard a paralympic say on the TV yesterday 'it is not about what we don't have, it is about what we do have':) :) :)...

    Ma te wa,
    Sreelakshmi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.