Wednesday 25 August 2021

Have you seen any magic recently here we go!

Ready to see some magic? Next stop Fun Activity we had to was get a plastic bottle, Vinegar, balloons, Baking soda, and funnel or a paper shape like a funnel. Can you guess what we did? We had to do an experiment with these. Basically what happens is chemical reaction to the ballon. First you have to insert the funnel in the ballon smaller it the better next you have to pour the baking soda into the ballon with the funnel after that take the funnel out of the balloon and put it over the top of the plastic bottle the smaller the bottle is the better so the bottle should have 1/2 of vinegar inside. Next step is tip the baking soda and quickly move away from because might pop or the balloon will inflate. Here is my video of the experiment magic let it begin...!

4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Sreelakshmi,

    I enjoyed watching your video with the fun background music. It really got me excited to keep on watching. Why do you think your balloon only blew up a little bit? What do you think might have happened if you had a larger balloon or more vinegar? Next time it would be even better to turn the background volume down a bit so we can hear you talking.

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miss Hickling, I'm glad you enjoyed my video and the background music. If I had a larger balloon that would of been way better because the little balloon didn't really work and kept popping while I was trying to put over the water bottle also if I had some more vinegar I think it would definitely worked out great because one I needed a little bottle and two a bit more vinegar and a little bigger balloon. So my experiment would of gone well but it still turned out pretty good but not the way I planned it would be yes and I should of made the background music not to loud so we can all hear my voice Thanks for the advice...

    Ma te wa
    Sreelakshmi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wondered if the smaller balloon was working properly. Great to hear.

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.