Monday 23 August 2021

Most friendly and highly intelligent marine mammals in the sea world...

Are you ready because I am, I'm about show the Most friendly and highly intelligent marine mammals in the sea world...One of them is dolphins. That's what I'm researching about. Dolphins can learn very fast they are very quick learners. They can do all sorts of tricks and can also be a little cheeky sometimes but they have a very sweet personality but once they get to know you they will be very attached to you. Dolphins love fish do you love fish? us humans drink water to be hydrated dolphins on the other hand eat fish to be hydrated the fish is like water to them. Dolphins are very nice and friendly to all  if you be nice to them they will be nice back to you. I found it difficult to write all the facts in and I found easy to get information. Please tell me in the comment if you enjoyed seeing this and what I should change next time.

6 comments:

  1. Morena Sreelakshmi,

    You have created a very interesting and visually pleasing digital learning object to share. Well done. I liked the images and facts that you shared and it is quite funny to think that male dolphins are called bulls. I do love eating fish. What about you?

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miss Hickling, Thank You for the lovely comment. I glad to know that you liked my digital learning object. I also find it interesting to know that male dolphins are called as bulls. I too love to eat fish, my favourite fish is Salmon. May I know what is your favorite fish, Miss Hickling.

    Ma te wa,
    Sreelakshmi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too really love salmon or fresh fish from the ocean that we catch off a kayak.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sreelakshmi,
    I really enjoyed your digital report on dolphins. There was a lot of interesting facts and it was very colourful.
    Keep up the good work.
    Mrs McCormack

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mrs McCormack, Thank You for the lovely comment I'm glad you liked my digital report on dolphins. I hope you found some interesting facts about dolphins from my digital report...Hope to see you back in school again...

    Ma te wa
    Sreelakshmi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.