Monday 30 August 2021

Are You A Genius Maths Master...

Are ready to challenge yourself at maths? Maths pros and Geniuses out in the world get ready to see if you can challenge yourself like me. I worked on this 10:25 am to 7:16 pm. See if you can figure this out. Hontley this is most frustrating and difficult maths problems I had to ever solve in my life. Have you ever had to solve a maths problem in your life that was so hard? I think I will never see maths again after this incident. ''GET READY TO SEE YOUR OLD FAVOURITE SUBJECT AND YOUR BACK TO SCHOOL VISIT IS FINALLY HERE''. LINK!

2 comments:

  1. Morena Sreelakshmi,

    I admire the time and determination it must have taken you to get out of the maths escape room. These questions sure were challenging, and to make it even harder there were two incorrect answers! Ka pai for working through it and getting out.

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miss Hickling, Thank you for your lovely comment. It was little hard to solve the problems, but I enjoyed doing it, it was interesting. Hope to see you back in school soon Take care:) :) :)...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.