Thursday 26 August 2021

Day in my life lockdown journal

This my journal... all facts and information what I did will be in this slideshow journal 2021. My favorite food the recipe and also facts about about my cat Sim-Sim. Information about what I usually do in lockdown. Have you ever experienced being in lockdown how does it feel to you? Well being in lockdown feels like being trapped in a box for days, months, and years to me. But look on the bright side no work to do but it's still boring. Play video games get bored of that easily. So I want to show you guys the day in life of me lockdown journal 2021...

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Sreelakshmi,

    I really enjoyed reading through your writing journal and I was interested to find out your favourite recipe was coffee slice. I too quite like coffee slice and my favourite slice is ginger slice. Will you work on this throughout the week to complete the other parts?

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miss Hickling, Thank you for the lovely comment. My favourite recipe is actually jalebi the slide after the coffee slice recipe. I never tasted coffee slice before do you know how it tastes Miss Hickling? I didn't know you like coffee slice especially ginger slice. Yes indeed I will definitely work on the this throughout the week... Hope to see you back in school again take care:):):)...

    Ma te wa,
    Sreelakshmi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.