Friday 20 August 2021

Adorable Minecraft baby Panda

 A new adventure awaits today...Are you ready to find out what is. This week we had a lot of tasks we could do one of them was this that I'm about show you we could make an animal on minecraft make it's habitat and food that it eats the animal I choose was a panda. I made my black and white baby panda with bamboo for it to eat. My panda has a red heart in the middle which says little cute panda cub...Pandas are one of my top four favorite animals. In my opinion I think that pandas are cute, cuddly, warm, and furry with a loving heart. Please tell me in the comments if you enjoyed seeing my minecraft baby panda also please give me some feedback on what I could change next time. I hope you enjoy it...


4 comments:

  1. Tēnā koe Sreelakshmi,

    You are so clever. I absolutely adore your creation Sreelakshmi. I too really love pandas. Have you seen that funny video of the newborn panda that sneezes and gives the mother panda a huge fright? It is hilarious. Keep up the fantastic mahi.

    Haere rā,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miss Hickling, Thank you so much for the lovely comment :)... Yes, I have watched that video, it is really funny...

    Ma te wa
    Sreelakshmi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.