Thursday 26 August 2021

How can you help sea life?

Here we go again another FUN! lock down learning task... This time we had to learn about how we can protect sea life and why sea life is very important. If you have seen my latest blog post it would of been ''Earth friendly composting''. Just like that we did a new one about sea life. Every year a lot of waste and plastic have been killing the marine animals just like us humans we have homes to live in but sea life and the wild sometimes don't have any shelter at all. So we should all stop doing that and now reuse the plastic to make something useful. You could make a plastic bottle into a bird feeder maybe somewhere to put plants in and grow them. There are hundreds of things we can reuse out of unwanted things. Here is my slide show of how we can all save sea life.

4 comments:

  1. kia ora Sreelakshmi,
    Its Zara.I love your slide work, especially the first picture slide. Well done.

    Ma te wa Zara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zara, Thank You for the lovely comment...I glad you liked my slides and especially the first one because the first slide is actually my favorite too...Hope to see you back in school again...

    Ma te wa,
    Sreelakshmi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Sreelakshmi,

    I enjoyed reading some of your ideas to reduce or stop plastic use. I particularly like the idea of eating sustainable seafood. Can you tell me more about this and why it is important?

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Miss Hickling,Thank You for the lovely comment. I'm glad you liked my facts and information and thought some were interesting. Eating sustainable seafood is the most environmentally efficient source of protein on the planet... Hope to see you back in school again take care:):):)...

    Ma te wa,
    Sreelakshmi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.