Thursday 19 August 2021

My Masterpiece Prayer Space...

Today in google meet class in Room two we had to create our very own prayer space and since it's ordinary time we could make our prayer space green because green is the colour that represents ordinary time. This is my masterpiece prayer space it has lavenders, leaves and sticks also a skirt of mine that doesn't fit me I used that for the prayer cloth the colours are green and purple/pink with beautiful gems in patterns. The theme colour I was going for was green mostly with a touch of pink/purple. I enjoyed creating the prayer space and decorating it with bright/vibrant colours that represent ordinary time. I found it difficult  to take a photo of my prayer space. But it turned out everything went well.

3 comments:

  1. Morena Sreelakshmi,

    What a bright and colourful prayer space that has some of God's lovely creations displayed. I thoroughly enjoyed reading your quality blog post and the thought that went into this design. Did you say a prayer after making it? Let me know.

    Nga mihi,
    Miss Hickling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miss Hickling,
    Thank you for commenting on my blog post...I didn't have much but I used the things I had and created my very own prayer space it didn't exactly go the way I planned it would. But I still a pretty good job...No I didn't say a prayer but I couldn't record myself either because I had to hold the broken chair on one hand and my chromebook to take a photo. So it was a little difficult. Next time I will record myself saying a prayer thank you for the feedback I really appreciate it Miss Hickling...

    Ma te wa
    Sreelakshmi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the item you selected were beautiful and very suitable. Please leave up your prayer space as we may use it tomorrow for morning prayer.

    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.