Friday 3 December 2021

My Creative Christmas Narrative...

Hello My Awesome Followers!!! Last week For writing we have been learning how to write a Narrative. Not just a narrative a christmas narrative...Our teacher showed us a video which we had to write our narrative about. The main person in our narrative is Aldi the banana who hated christmas. But then in his dream there was a christmas spirit which took him out of the house and showed him what christmas is...I don't want to spill to juice so guys can read it...ENJOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.