Friday 31 December 2021

Summer Learning Journey - Goodbye 2021 Hello 2022!

Happy New Year In Advanced Everyone!!!  It's been such a crazy, fun, exciting and boring year for some of us... Well 2021 is about to end soon and 2022 is about to start soon... So I hope 2022 is going to be a good year and I hope everyone has has a safe and happy holidays and same for next year... How were you feeling when 2021 started? Now how do you feel now when 2021 is about to end? Today we were learning about New year. The first New Year's celebration dates back 4,000 years. Our create part was to create a photo of us celebrating New Year it could be with our family, friends or pets. Here is the instructions to do this: Take a photo of yourself using your Chromebook. Use Remove.bg to remove background. Create Google Drawing. Find a New Year's image to use as a background: Insert - Image - Search the web or Pixabay. Insert the New Years background image and resize to fit your Drawing canvas. Insert the background - removed photo of yourself and layer on top of the background image. When ready to share download your image as a PNG (File - Download - PNG image) And that's how you make your very own New Year's image of you... Do you like my New Year's image of me?

4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Sreelakshmi,

    This is an awesome picture you’ve created! It's very festive and fun. Great job also detailing all of the steps you took to create the picture, were any of the steps tricky?

    What do you and your whanau do for new years?

    Perhaps now you can try the kick start activity and learn about how other countries and cultures celebrate the new year. I’d love to hear how it's celebrated in India!

    Ngā mihi,
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lauren,
    Thank You for commenting on my blog I really appreciate this so much... I'm glad you like my New Year's picture. No everything was really easy I did this in about two minutes... Me and my whanau went to a New Year's Eve party and I really enjoyed going to the party... Yes I will try to do the kick start activity and learn about how other countries and cultures celebrate the New Year... In India people celebrate the New Year by having a feast, party and at night fireworks... Thank You Once again :) :) :)...

    Kind Regards,
    Sreelakshmi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Sreelakshmi,

      Awesome to hear you are a computer superstar and found this activity easy! You can use those skills to create all sorts of awesome mahi.

      I'm glad you had a great new years with your whanau and got to go to a party! That sounds very fun. Celebrating the new year in India sounds awesome! I will have to read or watch more about it sometime.

      I hope you are having a fantastic summer. Looking forward to seeing your next blog posts!

      Ngā mihi,
      Lauren

      Delete
  3. Hi Lauren,
    Thank You Once again for commenting on my blog... Yes indeed celebrating New Year in India is very awesome... Yes I hope you are having a fantastic summer too... I hope you've had a fantastic New Years :) :) :)...

    Kind Regards,
    Sreelakshmi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.