Sunday 19 December 2021

Summer Learning Journey - Nap Time Sim-Sim GIF...

Sometimes Dreams Might Come True! Today I did a FUN activity... It was to take a photo... Not just a regular photo but a perspective photo. Here is a video on what  perspective photo is Click Here! I was feeling like the photo wasn't enough so I thought of making a GIF instead. I used a photo of my pet cat his name is Sim-Sim. When I meant by dreams might come true is that Sim-Sim's dream is not to sleep on a mountain at night but to eat his cat treats all day. That's basically every cat's dreams I guess. But the GIF is actually my dream to sleep on a mountain at night see the stars shine so bright the first thing that comes to my mind is the word called CAMPING...Me and my cat did a deal if I gave him his cat treats he would let me take a photo of him and share this on my blog. Surprisingly he agreed. I made My GIF on Canva... Do you like my GIF? What do you think I could change next time tell me in the comments...


2 comments:

  1. Mōrena Sreelakshmi,

    It’s Charlotte again, a blog commenter for Manaiakalani. Awesome work on the Photo Fun, Kick Start activity!

    Very cool post! I like how you have included your cat into your picture, do you have any other pets? I have a dog named Amy! What is your favourite animal?

    I think your gif is awesome! Do you have any helpful tips to help others make their own gifs?

    Ngā Mihi Nui
    Charlotte Visser
    Summer Learning Journey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Miss Charlotte, Thank You for lovely comment. My cat's name is Sim-Sim. My favourite animal/bird is Peacock other than my cat. I do not have any other pet. For making this beautiful GIF, I used Canva Presentation. I think, this will be helpful for others to make their own GIFs.

    Kind Regards,
    Sreelakshmi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.