Sunday 19 December 2021

Summer Learning Journey - Are You Ready To Fly To The Sky?

I'm super ready to fly to the sky with my tornado invention! The tornado invention can fly about to three feet in the air. If your a person who loves flying tec stuff then this is right for you... This invention was made from the awesome, smart and genius person you know it's me! If you get the right angle and the right speed something magical happens it starts to twirl in the air and comes back down. For this activity we had to create something that could fly like a paper airplane for the Summer Learning Journey tasks. Here are some photos and a video of my tornado invention...The video isn't very clear I'm very sorry for that... Here are the instructions on creating a paper tornado. Firstly, You have to get a piece of paper and cut a strip and curl the piece of paper strip. You can use a pencil to curl the paper strip. Secondly, Cut another strip of paper and curl it once more. Then stick the two ends of the curled paper using tape. And there you have it voilà your own homemade paper tornado!!!



2 comments:

  1. Mōrena Sreelakshmi,

    It’s Charlotte here, a blog commenter for Manaiakalani. Ka pai on completing the Nanogirl, ‘Are you ready to fly?’ activity!

    You have included so much into your blog post! I really like how you have include step-by-step instructions on how your blog readers can make their own paper tornados! When I completed this activity I made 3 different types of flying objects to see which ones fly further than the others? Do you think your paper tornado would fly further or higher than other paper flying objects?

    I look forward to seeing more of your blog posts!

    Ngā Mihi Nui
    Charlotte Visser
    Summer Learning Journey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Miss. Charlotte, Thank You for your appreciating comment. In my perception, my paper tornado will fly higher than the ordinary paper flying objects due to its curliness because it helps to create more movements compared to the ordinary paper flying objects.

    Kind Regards,
    Sreelakshmi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.