Thursday 30 December 2021

Summer Learning Journey - World's Next Biggest POP Star Is Ready To Go In Action...

''Oh it looks like we have found the soon to be world's biggest pop star!'' And her name is SREELAKSHMI Yes that's right Sreelakshmi aka me is the next soon to be world's biggest pop star as soon as my song launches right about now when I post this blog post... Today we were learning about the weather and we were learning also how musicians use the weather as a metaphor to explain how they are feeling. For our create part... We had to be the musician and create a song using the weather as a metaphor. My song about the weather is a bit short. The chorus is when it say ''Oh Oh Oh it's a sunny day!'' I haven't added any music to it or a recording of me singing the song. I added Sim-Sim to the slides. I also didn't add metaphors but just rhyming words instead. So for next I will use metaphors, recording of my voice and add music. What do you like about my song?

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Sreelakshmi

    Great job thinking like a pop star and writing your own song lyrics! I like how happy and upbeat your song feels, even just reading the lyrics it feels so cheerful!

    I also like the animations you added to your slide, very clever!

    Have you written songs before? In a way they’re a little bit like writing poems! You can be as creative as you want to be, and add rhyming and metaphors.

    Keep up the awesome mahi. I hope you’re having a fantastic summer.

    Ngā mihi,
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lauren,
    Thank You for commenting on my blog I really appreciate this so much...
    I'm glad you like my song. No I have never written a song before but I have wrote poems before... Yes indeed writing a poem is like writing a song...I hope you have a fantastic summer too :) :) :)...

    Kind Regards,
    Sreelakshmi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.