Friday 19 November 2021

Every Being Has A Responsibility In Life...

You might be wondering what the title means by ''Every Being Has A Responsibility In Life'' Today I was quite bored. So I decided to be creative and create something on google slides. So that's when an idea sparked in my head. I began to think of the word Responsibility. Soon I realised that every being has a responsibility in life. Like humans and animals. Next I began brainstorming all those ideas in my mind. Lastly, I learned a huge and important lesson which is ''The Smallest Thing Can Have A Huge Responsibility In Life''. Check it out!!!

2 comments:

  1. Morena Sreelakshmi,

    What a fantastic creation you have made all on your own and from your own ideas. I think this is really interesting and it is very important that the little things in life are also considered.

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miss Hickling, Thank you for commenting on my blog I really appreciate it...I'm glad you liked my creation on''Every Being Has A Responsibility In Life''...Indeed the littlest things in life are also considered...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.