Saturday 18 December 2021

Summer Learning Journey - My Artististic Mind Created Into My Sensational Artwork!

That's Right I'm Back To My Blog!!! WHAT have I've been doing This time... Well I created a Sensational Artwork Of The Minds! I have been very very bored at home so I decided to get creative and make a funky/creative artwork. I LOVE The Summer Learning Journey!!! The Original Artwork is very awesome and I love it so much...I think I did a pretty good job of trying to recreate this artwork...Tell me in the comments if you guys loved my artwork... Do you think that my artwork looks a bit similar to the original artwork? Tell me in the comments what you liked about my artwork and what I should change next time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.