Thursday 9 September 2021

My Best Saint...

Another fun activity awaits today we have been learning about Saints. For this activity we had to go on google drawings and create a poster about our Saint. My saint is Saint Francis of Assisi. Did you know that Saint Francis can talk to animals? I enjoyed finding interesting facts about Saint Francis and making him. I found it a little difficult to research facts about my Saint. I would really appreciate it if you would comment on what I could change next time. What did you like about my poster?...

2 comments:

  1. Morena Sreelakshmi,

    I really admire the drawing you have created of Saint Francis of Assisi. I thought you did a great job of using polyline to create your shapes. I also really like what you wrote about why Saint Francis if important to Saint Mary's School.

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miss Hickling, Thank you for the lovely comment...I'm glad you liked it...Yes using polyline was very fun and making Saint Francis out of shapes...I too also liked the part where I wrote why saint francis is important to our school...

    Ma te wa,
    Sreelakshmi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.