Wednesday 15 September 2021

My amazing social justice week poster!

Have you ever made a social justice week poster before? That's what we were doing... all of us had to create some social justice week posters. This is my awesome poster about social justice week. Tell me in comments what you liked about my poster. First of all we had to find some cards with holy bible quotes that jesus said and put them on our posters and create a vibrant background that stands out. I have been learning about the holy bible quotes that Jesus said. Tell me in the comment what I could change next time... Have you ever heard of some quotes that Jesus said in the holy bible? 

2 comments:

  1. Privet Sreelakshmi
    Yes I Once made a Social Justice week poster
    I enjoyed looking at your poster. I also liked your bible quote.
    I've heard lots of quotes about Jesus in the bible here’s one For those who love nothing is too difficult especially when it is done for the love of our Lord Jesus Christ.
    Maybe next time add a bit more quotes.
    Please visit my blog here
    Kind regards
    Aimie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aimie, Thank you for the lovely comment... I'm glad you liked my social justice week poster...I'm really keen to know when you made a social justice week poster...Thanks for your feedback I really appreciate it so much...

    Ma te wa,
    Sreelakshmi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.