Monday 6 September 2021

Are you a cat fan or a dog fan?

 It's confusing when someone asks you do like cats better or dogs? It's also pretty challenging when someone says to you that you can only pick one...But remember that dogs and cats have their own qualities. For me I'm actually obsessed with cats but I also like dogs too...In my next blog post it will be a writing/speech about why I think that dogs are better than cats. As much as I love dogs I love cats more...Do you have dog or cat tell me down in comments?...We learning about persuasive writing how to convince someone what you believe what you think and for them to take action in what you say...Tell me in the comment what I could change next time...

2 comments:

  1. Morena Sreelakshmi,

    I really admire the thought and effort that you have put into this task. I thought you wrote three excellent reasons why dogs are superior to cats. Next time add three reasons why cats would be superior. I too have the delhema where I like both cats and dogs but for different reasons.

    Ngā mihi,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miss Hickling, Thank You for the lovely comment...I'm glad you liked it very much...Yes next time I will add three different reasons why cats would be superior...Indeed it's very hard when someone says you can only pick one... Hope to see you back in school soon take care :) :) :)...

    Ma te wa,
    Sreelakshmi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.