Tuesday 14 September 2021

Is mr wolf guilty of first degree murder in the story of little red riding hood?

Have you ever heard of the story of little red riding hood before? Well in the story little red riding was walking in the woods one day to visit her sick grandmother with some food while she was walking she met a wolf who wanted to know where she was going so he asked where she was going little riding hood told the I'm going to visit my grandmother then the wolf asked where does your grandmother live little riding hood told her grandmothers address. If that didn't happen she wouldn't of got eaten and her grandmother to. Then the huts man herd little red riding hood scream and killed the wolf so he's the one who actually murdered. Because little red riding hood and grandmother were still alive in wolf's tummy. This story is originated from germany where the brothers of Grimm wrote this story. It is said that people can only shoot wolves in germany if they cause any damage such as eat sheep's destroy property if not it is illegal. In my opinion I think the wolf in the story of little red riding hood has not committed first degree murder. What do you think tell me in the comments?...

2 comments:

  1. Morena Sreelakshmi,

    I enjoyed reading your quality blog post about who wrote the story and some information about wolves in Germany. It is a similar rule here in New Zealand with dogs. I thought you had some different ideas about why Mr Wolf was not guilty that I hadn't heard before. I think that Mr Wolf is guilty and wanted to kill both Little Red Riding Hood and her Grandma.

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miss Hickling, Thank You for the lovely comment...I'm glad you enjoyed it...I actually didn't know that your allowed to shoot wolves in Germany or New Zealand until I got very hooked in and asked one of my classmates to research about it...

    Ma te wa,
    Sreelakshmi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.