Monday 6 September 2021

A Compassionate Friend Forever… speech…

In my opinion I think that dogs have greater qualities than cats. Through this piece of writing, I will outline three arguments that will support my thinking and convince you to side with me. 

Firstly, Dogs have greater qualities than cats. They are trustworthy and they can follow their master commands. Unlike cats who follow their own rules. Dogs are very useful, they can be used in police forces and they have a great sense to hunt down hidden items. Scientists guess that the sense of dog's smell is somewhere between 10,000 to 100,000 times more critical than ours. Cats can sense it but they aren't as accurate as dogs. 

Secondly, Dogs are not only friendly but also act as a guard of our home. Dogs provide security day and night from thieves and criminals because of their highly intense hearing sense quality. Dogs are very intelligent and they can notify if there is any unusual incident such as fire by barking.

Lastly, Dogs are very affectionate and love the company of human beings. In some instances, dogs are taking care of kids and protecting them from any hazards. If you are alone, dogs give you a great companionship and they are very friendly too...Therefore, based on the facts outlined above, I strongly agree that dogs have greater qualities than cats.


2 comments:

  1. Morena Sreelakshmi,

    I really enjoyed reading the ideas you wrote in your persuasive text. I thought the mention of dogs helping police and having an extremely strong sense of smell was an excellent way to try and persuade your audience. Next time please check there it not too much 'white space' on the page. Have you ever written a persuasive text about cats and dogs before?

    Ngā mihi,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miss Hickling, Thank You for the lovely comment...I'm glad you enjoyed reading my writing and thought was excellent way of persuading my audience...Yes next time I will make sure there is not to much white space on the page...Yes I have once wrote persuasive writing back in room 3 for the speech finals...But sadly I didn't make it that year...This year is my lucky year I think I will make it :) :) :)...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.