Thursday 2 September 2021

Forgetting your time tables easily?

Don't worry I'm here to help with that so just go onto my blog any time and click this and you'll memorise your time tables forever with this helpful chart. It has one time tables to ten time tables. When I first learned my time tables I kept forgetting has that ever happened to you? Also what age did you learn your tables I learned mine at seven years old and now look me ten year old pro at multiplication well not exactly pro but close enough. Here's the link to a multiplication song. Don't be sad if you don't know multiplication or other things because I know one person in the world who has hard time learning and that's Sim-Sim my cat...It takes forever to fit it into his brain...''Remember that you need to believe in yourself to achieve''...

4 comments:

  1. Morena Sreelakshmi,

    I really admire the vibrant green times table chart that you have made. Your blog post is very clever and makes people want to keep reading. I thought your words were entertaining. Have you ever made a times table chart before?

    Ngā mihi,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miss Hickling, Thank You for the lovely comment. I'm glad you enjoyed it and thought it was very entertaining...Well when I was seven I had to memorise all my time tables so I would write them from one to ten over and over again until I got them right. So yes I wrote many time table charts in my life...

    Ma te wa,
    Sreelakshmi

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh hi do know me you are the one that wrote a lot on one of my writing like you said I checked your blog out by the way i like all of your Posts.

    thanks for writing a lot on that posted it really means the alot to me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Faith, Thank You for the lovely comment...I'm glad you liked all my posts that I do...Thanks for checking out my blog...Your blog is fantastic to I really love the blog posts you do as well...

    Ma te wa,
    Sreelakshmi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.