Saturday 25 September 2021

Do you know a good way to look after the environment without plastic getting in the way?

Kia ora, Kumusta, Bonjour, Kia orana, and greetings to you all it's been such a long time since I've done any blog posts that's why I'm doing a blog post today it's about how to make the world a better place without plastic getting in the way. For this activity we had to make some slides and do a drama we had get into groups of four or five for this. The people in my group were Zara, Ruby, Emma and Laurell we are the first to finish our drama slides and I'm the first to blog about it. Have you ever done a drama in your life? tell me in the comments what I and my group could change next time and what you enjoyed about this blog post...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.