Tuesday 7 September 2021

Facts about sea turtles and my new friend blossom...

Are you ready to meet my new friend blossom she's really friendly and she's a turtle...But blossoms not any ordinary turtle she's a magical turtle...So Today we had to draw a turtle and write facts about them. My turtle is very cute. We had to draw with a pencil but I drew with a pen I was challenging myself and we also had to watch a video to draw but I watched the video without putting the sound on. Next we had colour our turtle I used the tip of hair a brush to dip some nail polish instead of using felts crayons or any other things because I didn't have any. I still managed to do a good job though. 

2 comments:

  1. Morena Sreelakshmi,

    I really enjoyed reading about how resourceful you are when you don't have any colouring in felts. I thought you drew a fantastic turtle with lots of detail. I never knew that turtles have a second shell.

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miss Hickling, Thank You for the lovely comment...I'm glad you liked it...I didn't know what do because I didn't have anything to colour my turtle with. So I got some old nail polish and painted my turtle in pink...I also didn't know that turtles have second shell until now...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.