Wednesday 3 November 2021

My Learning Accomplishments In 2021!!!

Last week in room two we have been learning in cybersmart how to make our learning accomplishments!!! My learning accomplishments are art, writing and physical education. In art we have been learning how to blend colour with pastels, Pencils and Dye colours and I think that I have improved and made progress in. In writing I have made progress and improved in using powerful language and describing in my writing. In physical education I have made progress and improved in learning the rules of football. Check it out!!!


2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Sreelakshmi,
    this is an appealing video. I really liked your introduction and the way you put detail into each frame.
    Ka pai tō mahi.
    from Mrs Torrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs Torrie, Thank You For commenting on my blog...I really appreciate it...Also Thank You for showing us cava. Because it's easy and simply to make. There's everything you need. I'm glad you liked my video presentation of My Learning Accomplishments In 2021!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.