Friday 19 November 2021

The Horror Movie!!!

Another Adventure Awaits Today...What is the horror movie you might be wondering. Well Last week/This week in class we had to make a two sentenced story not just a story but a goosebump story for writing. We could get into groups of two for this. I did this with my awesome buddy Thomas!!!...Thomas and me had a blast creating our two sentenced story. Next we had to create our two sentenced storie to our full goosebump story...Our goosebump story is called ''The Horror Movie" I'm not going to spill the juice so you guys can read our story!!!

I was watching a random tv channel that came up at 3am in the morning. I hear screams and everything happening on the channel is happening right this second!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.