Friday 5 November 2021

My Dazzling Self Portrait!!!

Have you ever made a self portrait of yourself before? Well I have...In room two...Last week we were making our self portraits. We used a sharpie to outline our faces on a laminated paper so we wouldn't go into our faces with the sharpie ink. Next we used paint and mixed it to make our skin tone. After that we had to get paper and put it on the inside of our laminated paper which we painted our faces on. Lastly...We had to stick our names on our self portraits...And there you have it your Dazzling Self Portrait!!!


2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Sreelakshmi,

    Fantastic artwork Sreelakshmi. The colours you have made for you skin tone and eyes are great! Tino pai. They turned out really well.

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miss Hickling,
    Thank You for commenting on my blog... I really appreciate this so much... I'm glad you like my self portrait. It was a really fun activity and painting was my favourite part. I LOVED yourself portrait too :) :) :)...


    Kind Regards,
    Sreelakshmi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.