Wednesday 17 November 2021

What does S A I N T spell?

That's right S A I N T spells Saint... Today for RE we were learning about saints. What they did to become a saint and their life. I choose St Joseph the father of Jesus. When I researched about him I found out that he is faithful in what he does and follows the footsteps of God. He is the father of nations... For this activity we had to describe our saints my words that describe St Joseph are kind, caring, nice, loving, amazing, gentle, sweet, awesome, peaceful, father, hero, super, strong, holy, great, good, light. These are my words there is also a prayer...Check out my artwork of St Joseph the father of Jesus!!! 

2 comments:

  1. Good afternoon Sreelakshmi,
    I really love your saint blog post and images well done
    Ma te wa Zara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zara, Thanks For commenting on my blog...I'm glad you liked it...Thank you so much for your sweet comment I really appreciate it:) :) :)...

    Kind Regards,
    Sreelakshmi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.