Wednesday 12 May 2021

What is it?

In this blog post there will be images of olden day photos
and present day photos. Can you guess what the thing they are.
Comment down below what do you think they are. Please leave 
a nice comment down below. I had a lot of fun doing this. The best part was finding interesting photos of olden day images gosh things have changed. Did you know that fire trucks didn't have doors back in the d
ay. Crazy right...And you have to have long legs to ride it. I honestly didn't know this. But if you want to find way more interesting olden day images go onto my blog post and find out. The hard part was thinking what people used olden days. This is what I learned in cybersmart. I also learned that you are not allowed to steal images off the internet because if it's yours can use it but if not you can't  use it without permission. This is what I learned I hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.