Thursday 20 May 2021

Signing my amazing name in sign language

Last week ago it was sign language week we had to sign our names in sign language. So this is a video of me signing my name in sign language. I enjoyed doing this and learning how to sign my name. I found it a little difficult to screencastify because my chromebook was wobbly like jelly. I learnt that people use sign language in many ways sign language helps people who can talk and people who are deaf. Even if you cant talk or if you are deaf  and you have something you can't do that doesn't mean your less special because everyone is special in there own way.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.