Thursday 20 May 2021

My messy bedroom...

My Messy Bedroom

My least favorite part of my house is my bedroom. My bedroom is unclean. There are crumbs all over my carpet which is totally gross. One time I found a pizza in my sock draw I anxiously took it out holding my breath and took a little nibble into pizza blaa yuck. The worst thing of all is that my cat sleeps on my bed. You might wonder what's wrong with sleeping on your bed. I mean it makes you feel relaxed but for me when I’m trying to sleep peacefully all of a sudden you hear a sound of my cat being so annoying. This is my story.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.