Thursday 27 May 2021

What happens when oil and water are mixed together?

This week we were finding out what happens when water and oil are mixed together. This blog will give you really amazing facts. The people in my group was Zara, Charlotte and me. The teacher who was teaching us was Koka Kalo she is a student teacher. We had to use two plastic containers with lids, coloured water, beaker, papper, towel, feather, jugs, observation, ipad sheet and a pencil. The experiment went really good for our group because we added the correct things at the right time. If you enjoyed seeing my blog please leave a nice comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.