Tuesday 29 June 2021

My amazing Matariki quiz...

Last week we were learning about Matariki and we had to make a quiz. My cat helped me by being in the photo finally when his photo was done he fell asleep. And theres a photo of him sleeping at the end. I loved doing this with my cat the hard part was when I had to put all the links in the right place. Check my Matariki quiz to find out how much you know if you like it please leave a nice comment down on what I did well and what could change next time. 

Thank you for seeing my blog.



3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Sreelakshmi
    I am Aimie from Saint Mary's School
    I enjoyed playing your Matariki quiz. It was amazing. I also liked your fancy writing. How did you do that?
    I learnt that your job was to make a Matariki quiz.
    Maybe next time when you create a Matariki quiz just remember that there are 9 stars not 7 and on the 4th question I think you made a mistake isn't supposed be What is the name of the first star not What are the names of the seven sisters if you were doing it like that you should write all the names in one box and link it.
    Please visit my blog
    here
    Ma te wa
    Aimie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aimie thank for commenting on my blog post I really appreciate it. The font I used for writing the tile was sriracha and the other font on the buttons/boxes was cherry cream soda. Thank you for your feedback on my Matariki quiz. Yes there is actually nine stars in Matariki cluster you are right and for the fifth slide I should put nine boxes with the names of Matariki stars. Thank you for your opinion this what I should change next time.

      Kind regards
      Sreelakshmi

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.