Wednesday 30 June 2021

How to code a sprite

 Today we were learning about Matariki so we used scratch and we made characters that will find the stars one by one. My character was tocan it was a bird check out my scratch project out. Learning scratch for the first time was scary but I enjoyed coding my character tocan. I found it hard to find the correct buttons so I can code my character and make it move the right way. My background was a night sky with stars. My bird can move and speak. I changed the colour of my tocan and made the body purple. click the green flag at the top and my character will speak. I hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.