Thursday 28 October 2021

My Super duper Service poster!

Can you guess what we were doing this week for Religious Education? That's right as you can tell by the title we were learning how to make Service posters because this term in school our RE value is Service. But this week it's quite different from what we usually do. This time we had to create Service posters on Canva presentation and that's not all we also had to make our slides into a GIF and animate it. Have you ever made a Service poster before tell me in the comments? Did you like my Service poster tell me in the comments what you really liked about my Service poster and what I could change next time?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.