Thursday 15 April 2021

My whale art photo

  Last month ago we had to  create a whale. background and a dark whale. My whale kind of looks like it's flying in the sky. I love my whale if you like my please leave a nice comment down below.  I used colourful colours like blue dark blue green and blue mixed together. this is my beautiful whale. I enjoyed painting my whale and using bright colour out. I found it hard to outline my whale and find the right shape for my whale.

                                




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.