Wednesday 10 June 2020

About Me Cybersmart...


Hi my name is Sreelakshmi and I live in New Zealand. I am Year 5 at St Mary’s in Gisborne. I live with my mum and dad. My little sister lives in India. I always love her.

I am really good at writing. I learn piano at St Mary's school. I enjoy reading at home and at the library and at school. My favourite type of books are science books.

This year I'm looking forward to going to India to see my grandmother. I love learning about science. Science makes me really happy. I always think Science is magic. I also
like music and songs.


2 comments:

  1. Your writing is Fantastic Sreelakshmi!
    Your life sounds very interesting and it is awesome to hear that you love Science. I especially like how you believe Science is like magic. That is a beautiful way to describe how you feel towards Science.
    What music do you like?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.